Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2

2 days to go!!! Woohoo!!
I cant wait to see our baby boy, wondering is he going to look like me or Indra :)
We did not take more scan after the 20 week, so we have no idea.
There are some private places that do independent 4D scan without doctor referral, but we decided not to take one.
We want to have a bit of surprise i guess :)

It's getting harder to sleep, apart from the ribs pain, i've been having heart burns and braxton hicks during the night.
I think that's how nature prepare our bodies to welcome the newborn, yes, sleepless nights.
I really hope i've got everything ready though. I have no idea what's important to buy or things that can wait.

I only have 2 days left before the baby comes, i really want to use these 2 days to prepare myself in welcoming the baby, and more importantly facing the biggest change in my life. There are a lot of things that needs to be done at the shop, but i try not to think about it now. The most important thing in my life now is the baby. I have to focus on how to be a godly mother for my son, preparing not only financial support for him but more importantly emotional support. I've heard stories about baby blues syndrome, and it is very possible to happen to some women who used to full time work and independent, suddenly they have to stay at home and not as flexible as before. Knowing that i might be a possible candidate for that syndrome, i've been trying to change they way i think. Things WILL change and i HAVE to be able to accept it.

Okay, now sleepiness is striking again, better have as much sleep as i can before Friday :p

No comments: