Friday, August 13, 2010

7

Yes, today is Friday the 13th, exactly a week before the c-section procedure.
By this time next week, i will be able to hold and see his face after 9 months of waiting.

I've been having trouble sleeping for the last few days, as the baby is on my right side and getting bigger, it's painful for me to lay flat on the bed. I felt my ribs being pushed down.
Indra had to re-arrange pillows before sleep so that i would be able to sleep in an upright position. It helps me a lot, but when i woke up in the morning, my back would suffer from the position. That's ok, only 7 days to go :)

I've been having weird dreams too lately. Well, research says it's common to have dreams during the last stage of pregnancy. It's probably from the excitement welcoming the baby. My dreams have been so real, they didn't feel like a dream but more of a memories.

Despite of the circumstances and situation surrounding our lives now, i'm so grateful for everything. Having a baby is not going to be easy and cheap. But we know God will meet our needs. I am thankful that i have my sister here, she is 7 years younger than me, she's been helping me with the shop and more to that, she's really great with kids and babies. She knows exactly how to handle and take care of them. While i have no clue at all :P

Nursery is almost done, just needs to finish the cot. But anyway we're not going to use the cot for the first few months. The baby will sleep in bassinet in our room. I have also packed my hospital bag, gosh time flies so fast.
I will post a finished photo of the nursery room, i cant upload it now as i have put his name all over the room :P
I really hope that we can access the internet at the hospital so i can upload his photo as soon as he arrives.

Pray for us so that everything will go smoothly :)

2 comments:

AbigaiL said...

Nikmati seminggu terakhir baby masih di dlm perut yah walaupun ribs sakit2, ada yg bilang stlh lahir ada kalanya miss masa2 waktu masih di perut ;)
Your delivery will be smooth, dont worry dear.. our prayers will be with you and your little baby!
I cant wait to see Indra junior too!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank u Fen, makin deket kok rasanya makin cepet harinya berlalu hehehe..
thanks for your prayers, have a smooth pregnancy jg ya.. :)

FF