Thursday, April 2, 2009

TRIBUTE TO MY OTHER HALF



This posting especially created for my loving husband Indra.
I cant thank him enough for being there for me.
He makes me smile when im sad, he lifts me up when im down, he fills me with positive thoughts when negativities strike.
I know this has been a tough journey for you too, but yet you managed to keep me sane :). I dont remember how many times i asked you "why?" until you got annoyed and stressed out.

Im sorry sometimes i didnt realise that we are on the same boat, i expect answers from you when you are experiencing the same sadness and desperation for an answer.
Thank you for being strong for me. Thank you for holding my hand and putting your arms around me when i cry.

You always said i look great eventhough i gained few kilos :), and you always be proud of who i am.

We have so many differences and we argue a lot, but i couldnt ask for a better life companion than you. And i thank God for placing you in my life, because He knows that you are the best for me :)

5 comments:

Moments said...

I don't know what to say, but thank you, and i love you soo much. I believe through what happened GOD actually made our relationship stronger too. I love you, and you are a great and strong woman! it felt like a dream sometime that i can be with such a woman like you!!

Audrey B's Crafts said...

hiks hikss...
sooo sweeetttt!!!!
huaaaaaa *nangis ampe banjir*

lisyen said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww...
must show agus.. must show agus

pingkan said...

rasa nyaman luar biasa yah, when we have someone beside us no matter what..

soo happy for u..

Moments said...

I think this is an overly described, kenyataannya is not even close to 1/100 of what's been described. I'm sorry.