Thursday, September 27, 2007

TGIF!!!.....and long weekend!!!!

Yeayyyy!!!! It's Friday!!! and long weekend!!! can't be happier :P.
I dont have the mood for work now, all i can think of is the long weekend. Well i won't go anywehere this weekend, but Kikis and Lia are coming and im so excited!! Yes i know i have to clean the house first, prepare the bed and foods, but that's ok..they are my troops for the wedding preparation hehehe :P. *Dont worry Kis, i will have a lot of food at home*.

This morning, my mobile rang and it was Ka Ira, she called me just to say that she is impressed with my blog, apparently our men are the same hahaha :P. It's good to know that my blog make others laugh. *Ka, you should create one, ur hubby would be impressed*.

Update on the candle holders?? finally Spotlight called yesterday and they have the candle holders at their Jondaloop store and they will deliver them to my house free of charge!!! Yeay!!
I always like Spotlight, they have various household things with good price. I can stay there for hours without buying anything hahaha...But to be honest, they are not good with orders. I remember 2 years ago when we bought the current house, we decided to put on the blinds ourselves. We ordered venetian blinds from them and it took them ages and agesss, we lived in an aquarium for i dont know how many weeks. We decided to cancel the order.
So, if any of you wants to order something from Spotlight, just be careful.

Ooohh...we totally forgot about the NOIM (Notice of Intention of Marriage) that we have to lodge. It has to be lodged a month before the wedding day. And it was Pastor D who asked me 2 days ago about the NOIM (and it was already less than a month), and i was shocked!!!. Luckily Pator Iwan agreed to backdate the document to a month before hehehe :P *Phewww*

Long weekend.....im cominggg!!!!!

1 comment: