Thursday, October 4, 2007

5th October 07


Friday, 5th October 07.

Today is Indra and Meli's birthdays. This is Meli's sweet 17th birthday and Indra's 31st.


"Happy Birthday!!! I pray that God bless you both abundantly, bless you in your study, work, ministry, business, everything... I pray that Meli will be a famous musician one day, and use her skill and talent to bless others. I pray that Indra will be a good husband for me :P. Pray that Indra will be a famous fotographer one day, and we will have our own photography business ^_^, I love you both!!!".


I hope that Meli will be able to get PR here, so she can audition for Aussie Idol :P. I dont know how we gonna do it, but if this is God's plan, He will make a way.


Im so proud of Indra lately, he bought a new camera few weeks ago with big lens and all (cost more than my ring!!), but i fully supported him because i know that he has a big talent on that.

He learned to use the camera for couple of days before shooting at Ariel's wedding. And wow, i love the photos, look really good. I hope that you can be a real good photographer one day :) http://captivatedmoments.blogspot.com

This is also Indra's last birthday before the wedding, next year everything will be different. He is going to have a wife to celebrate the birthday with. It's exciting!!!.


Now, there is only 15 days left to the wedding (2 weeks!!!) and im getting really2 nervous!!!


Hope everything will go smoothly on the day.

To all of my friends, please pray for us so that we will go through the DAY with joy and happiness :)

No comments: