Tuesday, September 25, 2007

26th Sept 07

Woohoo....i feel fresh today!! why?? becauce i slept for 12 hours last nite, it's true (what a pig). Yesterday i wasn't feeling well at work, i felt stressed and tired. I slept right away after dinner. We haven't finalised everything. There are so many thing to do:

- Finalise the timeline
- Food tasting
- Need to check the church again
- Finalise this and that..
- Need to write a vow
- Need to at least once, practice the wedding waltz.
- Etc

And on top of that, Spotlight lost my order on the candle holders :(.
I ordered in August and i went there again early Sept to check, they were not ready, but i saw my order.
Few days ago, i called Spotlight and they said they lost the order...*sigh*
I told them that i need the candle holders for my wedding next month, and i dont care how you get that, i just want them to be ready before my wedding.

Next monday, Indra's brother and his girlfriend are coming here :).
They will stay at our house, i dont where they gonna sleep hahaha...but i think it's good to have more people around especially in time like this where you need emotional support and help.

And ohh...i had dinner at new Indo restaurant in Northbridge, called "Tasik". Oh mannn...it was greattt!!! It is a little bit more expensive compare to Bintang or Manise or Sedap, but i guess it's normal since the location is in Northbridge. And the food, oohh...i thought the food would be like Sundanesse food with lalapan and sambel, but it actually similar like other Indo Restaurant (I guess Kemangi is hard to find here). I had "Oseng udang with paprica" and "Sambel goreng ikan teri". We couldn't finish the food, i think 2 dishes are enough for 3 people, so it's a very descent size for the that price.

On the way back, i was thinking how blessed we are. I didnt think that i would be in this position 5 years ago, to be able to eat whatever i want, to be able to give and bless others, just to live and have more than we asked for. God, thank you so much for the blessing, i wouldnt make it this far without Your help and grace. I know im nothing without You.

Got to go back to work... :)

No comments: