Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NAMES IN THE SAND



I came across this blog namesinthesand few days after i lost my son. I was in a horrible stage and i was looking some sort of comfort. Browsing through this blog reminds me that im not alone, so many people experience the lost too. This blog was created by Carly to honour children who have passed away by writing their names in the sand. So i requested Em's name to be written on the sand as well, and look at the result, it's so beautiful :). I thank her personally for creating this blog and im sure she has been a huge blessing for many people.

I know that i've been chosen to experience this because im special in His eyes and He has a great plan for me. He didnt let this happen to take me down but to bring me up even higher. I dont live for other people, i dont care what people say, they dont have the right to judge what i did or what i've been through. I will have the right focus, and it's in Jesus only.

Baby Em,
Look at the photo, it's so beautiful...i hope you like it :)
I love you always


xoxo,
Mommy

1 comment:

MICHAEL RUMENDE said...

Love your statement there Fang! I totally agree with you. Maju Terus Fang.. You're the apple of His eyes