Sunday, March 22, 2009

23.03.2009 | 10.32AM

At the office and it's raining heavily.

Since i had Em's memorial service, things have been quite good for me.
I didnt cry as much, in fact i cried only once or twice since then. I think the memorial service marked my time to stop grieving. Not saying that im fully recovered now, but i've started to move on. It's very slow but i know i am moving on.
I still miss him from time to time, especially when things happened and i wonder how it feels if he was still here with us. But again, he is the best place possible, he is with Jesus and probably playing happily with him.

I've been overwhelmed by the attentions i got from all of my friends. Some of them are not so close friends but yet they gave their encouragements and it comforted me so much.
Through this, i met my long lost friend. We used to go to the same church, and we usually sat together. But then she moved to other church and we never in contact again since then. She dropped me a message on facebook and we arranged a lunch together.

We havent met for at least 5 years and she has changed a lot, she serves at her church and become a huge blessing for the homeless people. If you remember, i wrote my passion in this blog before, and it has something to do with serving the community as well. She inspired me a lot, and somehow that passion came back to me again. She mentioned one thing, when she served and care for the homeless, our problems seem like nothing compare to what these people have gone through.
I believe God wants to use this tragic event for greater thing, i dont know, maybe to give me new passion and vision of what i can do for the community.

I better get back to work now, not much work at the office, but at least i have to pretend im doing one :P

Baby Em, how are you today?
Are playing with Jesus right now?
Mommy cant wait to see you and hold you again,
Be patient ok..
Love you, Mommy

2 comments:

MICHAEL RUMENDE said...

Cia yo... fang =)

uung said...

1 Corinthians 10 : 13
sebenernya mau komen dari kemaren2, tapi takut cc masi sedih
God will make a way..... :P