Monday, March 9, 2009

11.40pm

How on earth could You take away so much from me??
Is it not enough that You have to put all these terrible things around me??
Why did You give it in the first place if You're going to take it away??
Why can't You ease my pain and burden just a little bit??
Why can't You answer me just like You answer others??
Am I that bad??
I gave You the best that I could,not for something in return but because I love You!!!
Where are You when I need You the most??
People are saying that they understand how I feel,but they don't! No one will understand the pain until they go through this.
People are saying that You are the source of strength at time like this,but how is that possible when You are the one who planned all these??
Am I Your black sheep that You have to torture me like this??
Why can't You give me the same happiness that You give to others??
You have all the powers in the world,is it too hard for You to answer me?
Was is pre-destined or free will??

I am waiting here...hellooo..are You there?? I guess not...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you know about His plan?? What rights do you have to judge Him? Is He your maid whom you can just order around????

PangTama said...

>>Sarah : I know nothing that's why i asked, as simple as that.

PangTama said...

>>Sarah: i dont have the right to judge, and neither do u.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to make you upset. I just don't like the way you talk about God. I know I don't understand your problem, and I don't know how you feel. But blaming God is definitely wrong!! And that can really make you be the black sheep. (I hope not)
I love you, my sister. But I'm very disappointed when I read this blog.
I also have problems (I'm sure you don't know my feelings), everybody has problems in their life. But, don't talk like that to God. Look at what we've done in the past! And maybe you'll find the answer...

PangTama said...

>> Sarah: Im not upset, im just trying to let my burden and anger out. I know for sure that i wont be able to stay away from God as He always pull me back :). This is the way i write, i want the reader to see all of me, i dont want to write only good things that happen to me, but all the downs as well. We are Christians, but we are still imperfect human being, that we are still struggling and feel the same sadness/dissapointment just like any other people feel. This is how i show them how a Christian rise up from our miseries, and we do have stages. I dont know about you, but we probably have different style of writing a blog.

Good luck with your own journey.

Anonymous said...

SI'm so glad to read it. I'm happy to hear that u can't be away from God. Good luck, Pangtama! I'll support you, hope you will be fine soon and always be in God's way.
I'll pray for it.
God let me know you this way, hope we can be friends.
:)