Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HANDY POUCH


After i got my sewing machine, i just couldn't resist trying and making something.
So after work, without dinner and shower, i learned how to set up the upper and lower thread in the machine.

And after spending 6 hours in front of me new sewing machine, i came up with this: 'A handy pouch'. Well, the idea is a pouch to store your mobile phone, lipstick, eye liner, keys, etc. But it needs some more work. I need thicker fabric so it's not wobbly and of course better stitches!!! Sewing is not as easy as i thought.

In case anyone like it, do tell me, i ll make one for you (of course when my sewing skill is getting better) :P.


4 comments:

kezia*anastasia said...

Oh my goodness!! it's gorgeousssss!!!!!!

I want one! :D

Melisa & MUU2MUU said...

love it very very muchhhh!!
mau donk fangg.. *ga tau diri*
hehehe..
how's marriage life treating you fang??
it's always exciting to read your blogs en seen something new :P
update sering2 donk :)
-melisa-

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, thanks for always visiting my blog and drop a comment :). Marriage life is fun but not easy, that's what i always told the girls. Many adjustments and compromises :). When are u getting married Mel? Btw, do u have blog as well? Cos i can't access it.
-Fang2-

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, thanks for always visiting my blog and drop a comment :). Marriage life is fun but not easy, that's what i always told the girls. Many adjustments and compromises :). When are u getting married Mel? Btw, do u have blog as well? Cos i can't access it.
-Fang2-