Tuesday, March 18, 2008

EARLY BDAY PRESENT

My birthday still a month away, but i already got my present now :)
Few weeks ago, being "orang yg selalu pengen tau", i forced Indra to talk what he's planning to get for my bday. After interviews, investigations and torture, finally he talked :P.
He said he is going to buy me a purse. A nice and branded one.

I wasn't surprised or excited, because my purse is still in a good condition and i dont really need that now. So i asked him to get me sewing machine instead of the branded purse.

Since we lived together, i found myself letting out my creativity more than i used to do. Maybe because Indra often asked about design opinion from me and me helping his photography business, browsing other photographer, compare and critics. Somehow those creativity grows inside of me.

I know i always been a crafty girl, i like creating something, even when i can get it from shop, i'd still trying to make my own. My mom noticed what i have, but my dad chose to ignore it and telling me i can't do it. So after that i gave up my creativity, told myself that i dont have 'it'. But Indra noticed that when we first work together during the Christmas Drama, he knew that i have the creativity but too afraid to express them, along the way he always supported me to do things that i like and to express them.

It started with beads. I learned how to make jewellery from beads and he supported me. He would go with me to sunday market just for beads hunting, spend the day in Spotlight buying the beads, pay for the beads (of course!) :P. I sold some of my jewellery in Ebay. But eventhough i like making jewellery, im still searching and learning other things like interior design and sewing. That's why i asked for sewing machine instead of branded purse :P

Well, let's see what can i create from this machine :P
Thanks Ndra!

No comments: