Monday, February 25, 2008

Low Point

I feel that im in the low point right now.
Not knowing what to do. Don't really like my job now, but this the only thing i can do.
The work environment is great, nice boss and colleagues, generous pay, but i still dont enjoy it.
Having to sit all day in front of computer, dealing with numbers all the time *sigh*!

I feel that my marriage is plain and empty, he does his own things everyday till late.
See him in the morning, before i got to work, sometimes he's still sleeping and when i got home, he's already in his office doing other work until around 1am sometimes 2am. I really dont mind if his business produces something, but so far it's like beating thin air.

I got very lonely sometimes, and i was hoping that i could turn to my parents for consolation. But everytime i call them , either they're busy or just not at home. I really hope that they're the one who call me, they never ever call me here, except for emergency! I know it's more expensive to make a call from Indo, but hey, they earn a LOT more in a day, 5 minutes call won't hurt!

That's my life, not to mention the condition at home which is not very 'pleasant'. Some of you know what im talking about. I feel stress at work but reluctant to go home.

So what i do in my spare time? trying to get my mind out of it, i took a short course on interior design, it's only 5 weeks course, but at least i got something to do which in line with my hobby.
On Monday, reach home about 5, then the class starts at 6, finishes at 9.
Thinking of taking a part time job on saturday and sunday, it's not about the money, but more to shifting my mind from those problems.

Oh goshh...i feel so lonely, sad, dissapointed, tired, exhausted, etc.
Some friends are going back for good this year, maybe i should too..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can lend you an ear if you need to. I had those too, but, i have managed to turn them around, so let's talk.
JLU,

Anonymous said...

Thank you for ur encouragement and 'ear' :).
I think the problem is in myself. It's just become so hard to think positive and when you stuck here and there, it become increasingly difficult.
Hope things will get better soon..:(

kezia*anastasia said...

hey dear,

i'm so sorry to hear that you're tired and all that.. i know where u're coming from. I felt that too sometimes, can't say anything abt the marriage thing since i am not married yet but yea i feel u...

u know u can always talk to me and u know where i can be found. i'm all ears! believe me, it'll be better soon yah...

love ya!
xoxo
tazh

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have the very same condition with you. I don't really like my current work but seems to have no choice. I know exactly what is my passion but too afraid to take the risk. Sometimes, I feel so hopeless...but can't really share the true feeling with someone else.
I hope everything work out for you for the best. -=STw=-