Wednesday, November 7, 2007

D -1

On Thursday we picked up the suits for Rey and Eel, and they were too tight for them *sigh*. We called Tony Barlow and asked for the right size, so on Friday early morning, me, Tash, Indra, and Kis went to city to get them exchanged.

I remember on that day, i felt even worse. I wasn't happy for the whole day. Tasia asked me what's wrong and i said " I dont think im making the right decision here". She was like "Huhhhh???? dont tell me you got cold feet!!!". I felt that i wasnt prepared to let the go the current status, in relationship but not married. I was afraid that the marriage life is not going to be beautiful and nice as i expected and i have to face it for the rest of my life!!!.
I've seen some married couples who excluded themselves once they are married, they rarely go out with friends anymore, they think that they are in a completely different level now and act like one. Tasia said to me "It's going to be ok!!!, I know you guys are not like that. Im sure we will still hanging out together. You are not gonna lose your friends".(Ooohh...what a good MOH you are!!).

We drove around on Friday to pick up this and that. In the afternoon, we pick up the rental cars and after that me and Indra went to Tante Noni's house to pick up the snacks for the ceremony. On they way there, i asked Indra "Are you afraid?". He said "I am nervous but not scared. A little bit worry about the weather, the schedule, the timeline but not the marriage". I said honestly to Indra "I am afraid". Being insensitive guy, he started asking me " So you still unsure about the whole thing? do you want to cancel the wedding?? why didn't you say it before??". He didn't make me feel any better, so i just kept quiet.

When we reached home around 7.30pm, some of our friends were already there to help us. They started to put the snacks into the boxes and some of them came to pick up the pictures and flowers that we gonna use on Saturday, we also have finished the liturgy (Indra designed the layout and i absolutely love it!!!). Tasia was doing the slideshow for us, she didn't sleep that night just to finish the slideshow (Thanks a lot Tas!!). My mom started to take out the wedding dress and iron it. And i didn't want to do anything that night, washed my hair, and just sat there doing my nails.


The weather forecast for Saturday was few showers and 19 degrees. That night i slept around 12.oo and i prayed hard to God so that He will make the weather good and the wedding runs smoothly, I prayed that God will lift up the uneasy feeling and burden from my heart so that i can enjoy the Day. Being a very fussy person, i asked God to give me a humble heart that accept everything that will happen on that day. Amen!!!

*Girls, the last point is very very important!!! this point played a major role during our wedding*

2 comments:

Moments said...

My lovely wife, now we see that as much as we want to make sure everything is perfect, we have to deal with the faq that we are limited, BUT we can ask for HIS help anytime, and HE'll open up a way. Keep yourself positive, because we are walking our lifes with Victorious Almighty GOD. I love you....and grows more every single day..... **MUACHH***

Anonymous said...

After reading "moments" comment. TOLD you so!! your hubby has a similar temperament as mine, enjoy every moment of it, and keep him guessing what SURPRISE you gonna give him today/tonite.. he...he...!