Wednesday, November 21, 2007

.: THE DAY :. (Part 2)

Around 9.45, everyone's ready to go. My family went to the church first, Meli and Seng2 need to set up the music and all, my parents need to greet the guest. We were on track in term of time. We finished early and just sat down and relax at home until around 10am. At 10.00am, the bridal party went off to the church and we tried to relax, we chatted in the car, turned the music loud and joked around. I did not feel that nervous, maybe because of Tasia and Defy, they were crazy enough to keep me calm.

We passed the church and we saw guests coming in, but we decided to make another round in city, just to wait for other guests to come. Around 10.40, Medy called and it's show time. Thank God it wasn't raining that time. I saw my dad waiting for me at the door. I walked into the church and grab my dad's hand. I heard Craig start singing "Isn't She Lovely", and Defy walked into the aisle first, then followed by Tasia. Soon..it was my turn....

My feeling at that time?? Can't described it..i wasn't afraid, but i could hear my own heartbeat hahaha...my hands were so cold.

Then, it was my turn. When we took our first step, my dad whispered into my ear. He said "Today, i feel so proud of you. You looked very beautiful". And i just smiled back at him. Couldn't think anything else. Didn't expect my dad would say that.

As i entered the church, all guests were standing. I felt very nervous, i couldn't smile properly. I looked down several times to avoid akward moments. I saw Indra at the altar with our pastors and the bridal party. I saw him starring at me deeply. Then my hearbeat started to slow down. All i could remembered was Indra's eyes at me and Craig's voice singing:

" Isn't she lovely...
isn't she wonderfull.......
I cant believe what God has done......
Through us he's given life to one....
But isnt she lovely made from love"

I clearly remembered, when he took my hand the first time, he whispered to me "You look amazing!!"

The rest of the ceremony went very well, until the part where we supposed to present tea to our parents as a token of appreciation. First, we gave the tea to Indra's parents. As i suspected, Indra's mom had tears in her eyes. When Indra hugged his dad, his dad actually cried, literally sobbing (this i didn't expect!). To my surprise, Indra didn't cry at all, his mom cried even more and i didn't know what to do. Well, i couldn't put my sad face, the photographer was behind us. When the photographer showed us the pictures, i looked horrible, why?? because in that picture Indra hugged his dad, his dad cried, his mom cried as well, and there i was, standing and smiling!! yes!!! smiling!! i didn't realize that!! The photographer said "How could you smile when everyone's crying???".

When it was my parents turn, i hugged my mom and it was ok. Because i knew that my mom is a very strong woman, she won't cry over those things. She could watch the saddest movie ever without even a drop of tear in her eyes. But when i hugged my dad, somehow there was an overwhelming feeling that i couldnt hold. Me and my dad have a similar charateristic, stubborn and strongheaded, that's why i argued a lot with him. I spent the days fighting with my dad during my earlier year. That time, i felt a BIG guilty feeling towards my dad and regret why i did those things to him, and i cried. People must be thinking that im weird, because usually bride cries in "Mom & Daughter" time.

We walked out from the church with "Love is in the air". Thank you so much to the musician of that day, you've done a great job!!
After the ceremony was over, we took picture with everyone and we headed to city, king st, supreme court for our crazy photo session. Man!! that was awesome!!! we had SO MUCH FUN that day, we took crazy poses everywhere and people starring at us all the time.

Around 4.00 pm we went back home to get ready for the reception. During those coupled hours, we looked at the photos instead of taking a rest, and we all laughed like crazy. Around 6.30, the bridal party took off to Old Swan Brewery, we were there on time and the formal entrance went well except the part when the video man stepped on my skirt and i had to stop walking hahaha..but it was fine.:).
The food was good, the music and lighting were perfect. The slideshow didn't work properly that time because something wrong with the cable. The photos were there but we couldn't hear the song. I could see Tasia's sad face over the slideshow thingy, i understand she didnt sleep at all to create the slideshow, but it's ok Taz, we were so happy that day, those things were not that important to us :)

Towards the night, Daniel Bahk as our MC has prepared some games for us, crazy games!
It was fun, the best part was when Indra had to lift me several times and that determined how many times he can do "it" that night. Hahaha.. he lifted up 13 times, and his face was awfull, he had too much drink and he said to me he feels like throwing up!! Thank God he didn't.


When the reception was over, we drove to Burswood hotel. As i enter the room, i saw condoms all over the place..yuucckkkss...hahhaha. Rose petals in heart shape on our bed, with a really weird shape of undies and furry2 thing (like mini kemoceng hahaha). I spent nearly an hour to undo my hair, OMG tante Lanny surely used A LOT of harispray on my hair!!! and i forgot to bring my hairbrush. The only thing i used was a really small comb from the hotel, i felt like someone pulling out my hair the whole night.

And after we finished...
He.....me.....the.....I.....kiss.....hug.....then.....him....we.....
Hahaha...nah..... i wont share this one.....:P

Again, BIG thanks to all of you:
Tasia, Defy, Eel, Rey, Meli, Seng2, Artur, Wayne, Bon2, Frick, Zef, Medy, Ka Ira, San2, Liza, Chris, Yussi, Ivana, Jasper, Daniel Bahk, Adel, Mas Yaya, Craig, Kikis, Lia, Irene, Mikel......you know who you are....

5 comments:

Moments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moments said...

Honey, I can't forget how amazing you were that day... and i realized how greatly blessed i am to received the honour of having you as my wife. I'm so sorry if there was time i made you sad, I absolutely has no means to do that to you, but i can promise you one thing: I will NOT EVER stop loving you, I will keep trying to make you laugh, happy and feel loved.... until death do us part, as i vowed. I LOVE YOU, my lovely wife: FangFang.

Moments said...

...What a LOUSY husband i am..... i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

lhooo kok stop di situuuu.... kan i want to hear the DETAILSSSS. hahahahhaha :D

congrats both of u. love ya guys so much!

AbigaiL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.