Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Special Someone

Sometimes when you have someone close, someone who lives with you everyday and always there anytime, you tend to take him or her for granted.

As you know, I've been living together with Indra almost 3 years. To tell you the truth, sometimes that butterfly feeling in your stomach disappears. I feel like he is my brother instead of my lover. I've seen his ugliest looking face in the morning, and vice versa.

Sometimes i forgot how to respect him as my partner, i would do whatever i want without considering his feeling. I would yell at him for something unnecessary. I would hurt his feeling with my sharp words. And i didn't care, because i thought ' Hey, i can live without you, I'm independent'.

But when i think about living without him, i think i would be useless.
I practically asked him about everything!!! and he is the one who teach me this and that.
He is the one who pick up my sister from school, he is the one who pay the bills, he is the one who wash the car, sometimes he cooks for me, he washes laundry, he mows the lawn.
He takes care of my sister as if his own sister.

OMG!! I can't live without him!!

*Indra, i love you more everyday, can't thank God enough for your presence in my life. Im truly blessed to have someone who always loves me, respects me, trusts me and be proud of me of who i am*

2 comments:

Moments said...

I love you honey!!! and i don't think those are/will be enough to show you how i love you. I just can't stop!!! muach muach muach!!!!!! *slurp*

kezia*anastasia said...

awww.. u guys are SO SWEET.... but ndra.. what's with the *slurp* thingggg????