Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bloggers...

Almost everyone have their own blog now, as a diary, story, or just to upload any interesting topics.
I admit that im clueless with this kind of technology, anything which involve internet and computer, i give up. But trying to change, i keep myself updated with what's happening with technology and internet, then i forced myself to create a blog.

Im not good in writing an article or to express anything in written. So i often have no clue what to write. But since my wedding is coming pretty soon, i have an idea to at least record every preparation that i made.
After writing couple of posts, it's getting easier to write. I can actually write about anything i want, and it's getting interesting reading other people's blogs.
I love to read their articles, it gives me new information, ideas, and knowledge.

What more interesting is the comment that you can create for people's blogs. It's kinda funny that i still put comments on my friends' blogs eventhough i can chat with them anytime. It would be easier i guess to 'double click' their names on MSN and comment about their postings, but i guess that's just human nature, they love to be acknowledged and appreciated.
And what's more important is if the comments that we give not only to appreciate and acknowledge but also to encourage them.

*I love reading Tasia's blog because she often writes about her passion which is fashion heheh..keeping me updated with style..

*I love reading Carol's blog because it will definitely help me being a good housewife and keeping me hungry all the time :)

*I love reading Irene's blog because we can see how great is our God in our lives.

*I love reading Fenita's blogs because it's funny and hillarious, it makes me laugh in the office...:P

And so on...and so on...

And i love to comment on their blogs, just to encourage you girls to write more and become a blessing for others and a blessing for me too :) .
So girls, i still have a lot of comments on the way for your blog, dont get annoyed, ok?

7 comments:

Moments said...

Good stuff honey!!! I guess that's what friends are for.
Luv yu more!

Amey said...

Baca blogmu agak menguras energy coz postingnya pake english hahaha :P

kezia*anastasia said...

you are most welcomed to comment on my postings anytime!! (not that it's worth to be commented on.. but oh well! hehehe)

love your blog, hunnieee :)

AbigaiL said...

Hi Fang.. you are also most welcomed to drop comments on my blog. I'm glad that you like reading mine.. because I like reading yours too! :P

That's so true that by receiving comments from friends, I'm encouraged to write more and more, especially if it can give u blessing.

Pls continue to write.. (sampe nikah, sampe punya anak, sampe punya cucu, okay?) I love your writing.. :)

Oh for the love of food! said...

Thanks, Fang, I enjoy reading your blog too, it reminds me of my pre-wed days, all lovey -dovey and romantic! :o)

Anonymous said...

I admire your honesty. Why do you call your blog tying d knot? Getting married soon? If you are fond of leaving comments on people's blogs, do swing by The Goddess In You. It's a website for women only.

joy
The Goddess In You

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).