Wednesday, August 15, 2007

65 Days...

Goshhh....it's just 65 days left before the wedding...my 65 precious days.

The wedding preparation report:

- We have decided and made a sample of the placecard and the menu. Need to buy the paper this weekend so i can start.

- Still waiting on the noodle box for the ceremony. I ordered the wrong size last time, and they all wasted now (50pcs), anyoneneed noodle boxes?
Need to get the pink paper for the tag, hopefully the pink fabrics that i bought is enough, cos last time i checked Spotlight, they dont have it anymore.
Ribbon is ready.

- Waiting on the new menu from Swan Brewery, hope the price wont increase. I think the manager is quite annoyed by us since we kept contacting her about the menu, i know even 5 weeks before the wedding is enough to choose the menu but it's important to us to see the overall budget. The F&B takes up about 75% of the budget.

- I need to meet with the team: time schedule, PIC, activity, songs, etc...

- Need to confirm the rental cars (Ein, let me know ASAP!!)

- The wedding cake is done (need to pay in Sept)

- The invitation is done, should be here next week. Need to print names on the label.

- The video is done, im really happy cos he said it will be ready in 4 weeks, it means i can bring home the video and play it at the Indo wedding party.

- Wedding rings are ready.

- OMG!!! THE VOW!!!.....i got no idea...errr...let's skip this one...

- The dance, need to practice so he wont step on my foot.

- Need to book hotel for me and indra, where??? advice anyone??

- Tickets and visas for family, done!!

- Bouquet, corsages, buttoholes, centrepeieces: done!!! (Lets hope the flower arrangements turn out good)

- Cakes for the ceremony: done!! (need to confirm the amount in Oct)

- The honeymoon, need to check the packages in Sept, and apply for tourist visa.

- I need to do another wedding prep for Indo (start all over again *sigh*)

Well, that's it for now...will update soon...

1 comment:

Oh for the love of food! said...

Hey Fang, that sure is a lot of things to do, I'll be back from my holidays on the 10th Sept. Let me know then, if there's anything I can help you with, ok?
I read your comment on Tazh's blog about the cooking class. After you've settled down, I will teach you to cook or bake anything you like. We'll talk more about that when I come back. Hope to see you this Sunday. I leave for my vacation in the evening. Take care and say 'hi' to Indra for me!