Monday, August 4, 2008

SURPRISED!!!

Had a long day yesterday.

Came back from work then off to church, doing the yearly budget with Mark and Liza until 9.30pm.
Then headed back to my favourite couch with my kuwaci, sitting between Meli and Indra.
For some reason, Meli kept asking me to take a shower and Indra kept asking me to change clothes. I didn't move, i was enjoying my kuwaci, no one can move me!

Then at 11.30pm, i took a shower and there my PJ laying on the bed. When i took my PJ from the bed, something was there, hidden under my shirt. And this is what i found:


No wonder Meli and Indra kept asking me to go to my room and hoping i would change my clothes and find this! Hehehehe, thanks Ndra and Mel!!! I soo love you guys!!

I've been thinking about this perfume for some time, but i didn't have the courage to buy it, since we have other things to pay. I was so surprised last night, i really didn't think that they would buy this for me!

Ahhhhh...now i can smell Chloe everywhere....

4 comments:

Moments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PangTama said...

Love u Love u Love u Love u Love u...

Moments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moments said...

Honey, do you know that it's an unimaginable happiness for me to see you're smiling... but it hurts deeply when i see you sad.... I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! MUACH MUACH!!!