Thursday, April 3, 2008

SPOTLIGHT

Yeayyy....today is Friday!!!

I LOVE weekend *who doesn't?*!!
Last nite was late nite shopping where all shops open until 9pm. Since my husband bought me the sewing machine, i've been spending my free time either in front of the sewing machine or at Spotlight. So i went to Spotlight last nite, and spend 1.5 hours there, browsing through fabrics and accesories, gathering all ideas and plans.

I found this fabric with cream/beige background and red floral pattern. I was thinking of making 2 extra cushions for my living room couch. Let see what happen with this plan hahahah..:P

Why red?? See, my house was dominated by brown timber colour furniture and i love it, except for a round couch that we bought at Freedom couple of years ago. It's in the centre of our living room and it's red!
It looks unbalance for so long but i didnt have the gut to try something, but then i decided to put another red here and there to make it balance and to my surprise, they look good together (see my previous post 'Red Loves Brown'). Since then, i've been looking for red accessories and decorative for my house.

Im so excited, at least i have one more project for this weekend and i cant wait to go home and sit in front of my sewing machine :D

No comments: