Monday, April 28, 2008

GOOD FRIEND IN NEED

Gosh, i just had a good laugh.
The highlight of the day.

I was such in a bad mood from last nite because one thing and another.
All i wanted just to go home and relax, no spirit and energy left for work.

But then, me and a good friend of mine whom i talked to everyday chatted in a pretty serious matter which ended up in a FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY imagination. I know we should take this matter seriously but OMG i dont how we ended up there hahahha.
I laughed so hard and the phone suddenly rang and i picked up the phone with my last giggle, the caller fortunately from Indonesia, and he giggled as well hahaha...thank God it wasn't my boss :P

O well, at least i have something to laugh at...and yes im still laughing whenever i remember it.

HAHAHAHA...

2 comments:

kezia*anastasia said...

IHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHI...

clown yg dari balon yg tuing2 itu lhoooo.... mwahahahahhaha

good laugh, dear! :D

Moments said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
walaupun gw gak tau apa yang lu ketawain... i'm happy when u happy!!! :-)