Sunday, April 20, 2008

BEING 25

I had my 25th bday on Friday, it was great!! i took leave on friday and met Lisyen and Agus in City and we had dinner with friends at Thai Garden.
Special gifts from special people:

1. BOSTON LEGAL Season 3 from friends (u guys know me by heart!! :P)

2. Sewing Book from my sister (a really good book, im so excited!!!)
You can see my picture riding Becak in Pwt with t-shirt belel and short sitting like a preman :P.

3. Surprise bday cake (from Tasia D)
This cake is yummy, if anyone want to order cake, you can msg her here:http://tasiaduchesne.blogspot.com


Thanks all for the bday wishes and gifts, so blessed to have you guys :)(Thanks to Tasia, Lisa, Chris, Wayne, San2, Ka Ira, Emon, Ferry, Ein, LIsyen, Agus, Adel )
Special thanks to my husband for everything you've done for me...muach!

1 comment:

AbigaiL said...

Hepi Bday!! I know it's late.. what wonderful gifts from wonderful friends to a wonderful bday gal! I like the shirt you're wearing in that pic, very nice :)