Sunday, March 30, 2008

8ROUND.COM

Hey bloggers,

I would like to introduce my husband's photography business here :).

If you have been checking out my blogs, all the pictures are taken by him.
Well it's just started and this has been fun for us, taking beautiful and unforgettable moments.

He does pre-wedding, couple photos, wedding, engagement, baby, family, product etc. So if any of you ever need photography services, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are building the portfolio now, so you might get free photo session :). Be quick!

Here is the link: www.8round.com

Love,
Indra & Fang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ur hubby's photoshots. they are so nice..not to mention, all ur handmade purses and stuffs, they are so creative..so classy.If I gonna get marry one day (which pretty soon :)), and got a chance to have my pre-wed photoshots in Perth. I will surely contact u. I guess two of you are a very nice couple.have a blast!

PangTama said...

Hello Anonymous (i think i know who u are :P). Thanks for dropping a comment on my blog. Im glad if my blog can be an inspiration for you. We'll be so happy if you can come here to do the photoshoot, it'll be fun! :)