Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Groom..

Hahaha...tipical cewe mau merit, yg diinget cuman wedding dress, cake, photos...and forget to mention about the groom.
I met my man around 6 years ago, and believe me..i hated him so much that time, he was arrogant and ignorance. I was the new girl at church and no one cares about me, even just to say 'Hi', including him.
He was to busy mingle around with others and didn't look interested in saying 'Hi' to new people.

1 year after that..
I got a boyfriend and we were in the same care group, he was still the same person, still talking to the group except me. But this time, i didnt care, i already have my own friends outside the church and i was very happy with them.

1 year later..
I broke up with my boyfriend, and dia yg ngehibur gw, tetep aje gw gk suka. Dalem hati gw 'ngapain si sok2 berbaik hati, udah sombong ya sombong aja gih'. And we also worked together for the Christmas Celebration, and he really cared for me. I knew that he was up to something but i let him cos deep down inside my heart, i have this angry feeling towards him, sempet kepikiran buat bales dendam juga si hhehe *jahat bgt si gw*.

And now after almost 5 years, we still together, i wonder 'where is that angry feeling i used to have?'. Well, i guess it slowly dissapeared everytime he kissed me, hugged me, or when he put blanket on me when i sleep. Now, he is the man that i love and treasure. God's plan is always perfect and beautiful. His plan turns revenge to care and anger to love.

1 comment:

Moments said...

.... tp sampe sekarang masih blom bisa dimaafin.... sorry yang.
I love you soo much.