Wednesday, July 11, 2007

100 Days to go...

I know i know...i should be doing my work right now, but i can't miss this day.
It's 100 days before the Day!!! Ahh..terlalu bersejarah untuk dilewatin begitu aja..hehe..

As far as the wedding preparation goes, we have decided what flowers we want to use, and we have asked some of our friends to help us on the day, we have chosen couple of songs and etc..
Xenia gave me some 'wejangan' about what to do 'after and before', also had the rubella injection, she'll give me some more tips on that..hahah..

I have to say that we are glad we've been living together in one roof for almost 2 yrs, why?, because we have gone through that adjustment phase before we're even married. Now, we already know how to run household without a war involved. Yes, after the wedding, all we have to do is move to one bedroom..that's all.

I heard from some of my friends that the hard part is after the wedding, having to adjust to your partner's habbits, bagi2 tugas suami istri, buang sampah, bayar bill, masak, matiin lampu, cuci baju, potong rumput, cuci mobil, semua2 nya dhe...
We've done the fights and the shoutings long time ago.

So,100 hari lagi...siapa takutt???

No comments: