Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Bridesmaid...

Now we move to the personnel..the bridesmaid, i always wanted only 2 bridesmaids for my wedding..less cost and less trouble hahah..:P. All along i have Tasia and Defy in my mind as my bridesmaid. Let see our stories:

Tasia (Green is her fav colour)
I think it was in 2001, i started CIC, my fist day of college alone and nervous. I went into my very first class..not knowing anyone, langsung cari2 mana bangku kosong yah yg kira2 sebelahnya orang baek. Eh ada satu.

Dengan sedikit lega gw duduk sebelah ce Asia,* yah paling gk ada temen senasib* pikir gw.
Sambil basa basi, gw senyumin tuh ce..and tanya
F: " Hello...whats ur name?"
T: " Anastasia...and u?"
F: " Onesti, where are u from?"
T: " Indonesia"
F: " Sama donkkk...hehehe (Asli legaaa bangettt...). Dari kota mana?"
T: " Dari Jakarta, u?"
F: " Dr Purwokerto.."
T: " HAH??? bonyok gw asal TEGAL loh!!!!" (dengan suara melengking)

After that, we just started to speak in Javanesse...and become inseparable :)
So many weird and funny moments happened whenever im with this girl...*Dr yang kena badai waktu pulang sekolah terus dia dengan hebohnya bergaya2, Demi clubbing kita nyebrang hutan gelap2, Gk pernah belajar yg ada ke Pot Black mulu dimana dia menyodok pantat bule dengan stick pool, de el el*

I love this gurl because she's loud & funny but yet shy, sensitive & emotional yet very forgiving, she is a great singer & artist, and most of all, she witness my ups and downs and yet she always there for me...

My next girl is:

Defy (Blue is her fav colour)
We were partner in crime at Curtin Uni heheh..me and Depy, we always sit in the same class, same subject, same group, everything!!! For me, Depy is a very mature girl *keibuan Dep*. When we were housemates, she always cook for me and really took care of me.

She's very smart and very reliable yet sometimes she acts weird hahah..*kalo kaget bilangnya...aduh terkejut gw hihihi*. I still remember my time with her in Benness Green house, kalo malem2 dia telp bonyoknya dengan suara keras2 pake bahasa Bangka heuheu...*Dep, nek hopis da?* cuman itu doank yg gw tau hahaha...:P. Gw inget juga penampilan perdana Depy clubbing ke METRO, and we had a little "incident" hehe..

Defy understands me as much as i understand myself, she always gives me advices and encouragement for the past few years. I am a pessimistic person and orang yg gk pe-de an, her encouragements and support have changed me alot over the years.

Those are some of the reasons i chose them as my bridesmaid.
They have been by my side over the years and i believe they will be on "The Day" because that's when i need them the most. I dont have a lot of friends in my life, but thank God i will have my true friends beside me when i walk down the aisle.:)

Thank you Tas for filling up my fun, crazy, hillarious side of life with ur laughter and thank you Defy for filling up my serious, tough, mature side of life with ur encouragements and support.
*Heheh..sorry gw ambil fotonya dr kalian :P*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4[/url] DS TF3)

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added even more bran-new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info